5 May 2016

Bode George losses mum...

Bode George
Elder statesman and former Deputy National Vice-Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode George, has lost his mother, Mrs. Remilekun Violet Phillips-George. She died at the age of 90.


Mrs. Phillips-George reportedly died in her sleep as a result of old age on Wednesday.
Confirming the development, George described his mother as a “very gentle loving mother who raised her three children to become respectable people in the society.”

In Bode George's words, “I will miss her greatly. Her name is Mrs. Remilekun Violet Phillips-George. She just turned 90 about two weeks ago. She has three children and I am the only son. I have two sisters. She died peacefully in her sleep. I am the only son so you can see how she really spoilt me. But I give glory to God for the quality life she spent on earth,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment